NEWS: RADIO: DON MILLER is special guest on Free Don Miller Radio following his release from prison!

NEWS: MAL CONTENDS BLOG calls it as he sees it in Iron County on GTAC & Don Miller!

NEWS: Visit StellaReport.com for updates on the developing GTAC fiasco in Iron County.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Document Vault and Chronological Case History of Don Miller


Welcome!

I have been following Don's case since at least 2005 when Kirk launched freemyfather.com. Through the years I tried to keep up with what is going on with Don via Dennis' site at www.freedonmiller.com.

In the past few months there has been a recent upsurge in the web campaign by Don's supporters. Bob Green & Stephen Williams have started doing a weekly blog talk radio show, Underground Hard Drive on Thursday nights and have been doing a sterling job with it. They have also launched a Facebook page, "Free Don Miller", for people to "Like" and discuss topics of Don's case.

Sadly, Don's son, Kirk, recently passed away on December 28, 2011. Kirk's friend Dan had been working with Kirk on revamping and relaunching a website for Don. Dan has launched this website in recent days at www.freedonmiller.org giving it a new look and re-organisation of the voluminous amounts of material available now online.

What is my site about? Consider this site a "Document Vault". I want to post a time line of events by posting the information available in chronological order. So, I've gone through every document available, pulled dates from it and posted it here by date. I've also done this roughly with what happens on the web too. Note that where documents only give a month and year I have put the day in as the 1st of that month. To look at the information in this chronological format gives myself a clearer picture when I look through the large amount of documentation and hope it helps others too. Indeed by putting this info into chronological order I have noticed things about this case I have never noticed before.

I also wanted to categorise the information and documents by subject which you will see below the timeline on the right hand side of the page. Basically, topics and people of interest mentioned or pertaining to in each document are filed under each subject or name. I absolutely will not mention peoples names that haven't been named elsewhere on the web, these in my opinion are then public record. However, if you are mentioned here and wish to remove your name or anything else, please let me know by emailing me here. Equally, if you wish to add any information, have newpaper clippings, links, public records, other documentation etc that you think should be posted here I would appreciate if you could email me those here. However, any contentious material will need to be approved by Don or his family first.

On that note, if you have information about this case or any of the people involved, no matter how insignificant it may seem to be, it may be a huge help with Don's case. A phone line has been set up for this purpose. It is a password protected messaging service, meaning nobody will ever answer this phone, it is strictly for people to leave messages. All messages are strictly confidential!!

(715) 718-4630 

I have reposted a lot of text here from other sites and I have referenced these sources. Other documents are public record. While I wish to maintain this site as a document vault, you will also see some of my own opinions and views in a few places on this site as I am interested in not only Don's case but, have studied and worked as an activist in Scottish Planning Law for the past 6 years and have an interest in the law in general.  But, largely it is a collection of public record and information relating to the case of Don Miller.

Plans I have for this site in future.

  • A complete cross referenced version of Don's "Anatomy of a Wrongful Conviction" which will include links into the document vault of the documents Don refers too and also Wisconsin Statutes and some case law referenced in this document.
  • Updated posts of the radio shows of Underground Hard Drive complete with subjects talked about on each show and then cross referenced into the document vault, people of interest and various other references.
Have any ideas for this site?? Let me know by email or leave a comment on this post.

You will also see for example, things like Judge Madden's recusals which are posted merely as examples to show previous cases he has recused himself from that relate to major issues being explored in Don's case.

I also invite you to comment on these posts on this site and there is the option to do so by clicking on the post in question and you will see a comment box below each post. All comments are moderated. I also invite you to email me with any questions or comments but, bear with me as my "office" is run entirely on solar power and some days I plainly just have no electricity!

Some anomalies you may find...

Please, let me know about broken links, I have put all these documents up in a fast and furious three days and realise there may be errors. I would appreciate reports of these. You will also see a mix of British and American English. I have attempted to remember to keep to American English and keep to American date formats but, if you are reading this and think I am a dreadful speller or have dates that are wrong, this may be why! :-)

You can also follow this blog by signing up way down on the right hand side. This will notify you of new posts.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome site Steph! Thank you for coming on board and putting this up for everyone to see. Between this site, freedonmiller.org and freedonmiller.com we should be able to get out a lot of information! Please know that your support and Dan's support are greatly appreciated! Thank you for all you do in this fight. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete